SAR Technology Inc. was founded by Johnny Fang in October 2018. He had served DuPont for chemicals business development for over 18 years. During this period, he has promoted and implemented recycling and circular Economy of electronic-grade sulfuric acid. Cooperated with Industrial Bureau of Taiwan, he aimed at creating a better living environment for our next generation by solving domestic chemical issues.
In 2020, SAR Technology Inc. will set up the first ultrapure sulfuric acid recycling plant in Tainan, Taiwan. This recycling plant can accommodate 35,000 tons of spent sulfuric acid per year with regeneration of 25,000 tons of e-grade sulfuric acid. The patented technology is expected to improve the utilization of domestic resources, reduce carbon waste emission, and achieve a win-win situation for the semiconductor industry and our Mother Earth.
- Corporate Strategic Development
- Risk Management、Sales & Marketing
- People Leadership Selection & Development
- Business Model Development & Execution
- Multi-National Enterprise Management
- Supply & Demand Management
- Organization Development
• 2018~ Chief Executive Officer SAR Technology Inc.
• 2015~2017 General Manager Rapid MED Taiwan
• 2013~2015 DuPont Chemical & Fluor
- Regional Project Leader, DC&F
• 2007~2012 DuPont Chemical Solution Enterprise
- AP regional business leader, ACRN/Amine Amide
• 2004~2007 DuPont Specialty Chemicals
- Taiwan Country Sales Leader