1) Arkema: global leader in specialty materials with revenue of >€8B, >20,000 employees and presents in 55 countries. Arkema has invested €1.3B since 2011 in Asia.
Arkema announced early this year that its €450M investment in bio-sourced polyamide11 in Asia will start-up in 2022. This investment comprises of monomer and polymer production in Singapore and downstream in the region.
2) In line with its growth ambition in the region, Arkema is hiring engineer to be responsible for technical sales & development and based in Vietnam. The selected candidate will be responsible activities related to high performance polymers which include polyamide, fluoropolymer and polyketone.
• Technical degree – preferably chemistry, chemical engineering, or equivalent.
• Fluent in Vietnamese、English and Chinese.
• Vietnamese, Vietnam's Chinese or New immigrant from Vietnam is plus
• Frequent traveling in South East Asia required
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Adaptable, proactivity and reactivity
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Preferable with experience in a sales role
3) Contact: Anny Chen (TEL: 02-2747-6979 Ext.13)